The Partial.ly Module for PrestaShop allows you to easily offer payment plans as a payment method in your checkout.
After you download the Partial.ly module file, open your PrestaShop admin and navigate to the modules section. Click the Upload a Module button, then drag and drop the Partial.ly module file you downloaded in the previous step onto the upload module popup.
After the module has been installed, you should see it in your list of modules. Click the configure button to see the main Partial.ly settings page.
- API Key get your API Key from your Partial.ly merchant portal and copy it here
- Partial.ly gateway API URL Generally does not need to be changed, unless you want to use our test environment https://demo.partial.ly
- Minimum order amount enter an amount here to only allow payment plans of at least a given amount
- Maximum order amount enter an amount here to only allow payment plans of less than a given amount
- Offer ID this is the offer to use for all Partial.ly functionality: gateway and widget. Copy and paste the id from your Partial.ly merchant portal, or if you've connected your Partial.ly API select your offer from the dropdown list.
- Order State Orders created with the Partial.ly payment method will be created with this status when the payment plan is opened
- Order Paid State After orders with the Partial.ly payment method have fully paid the payment plan, orders will be updated to this status
- Checkout title if the gateway is enabled, this is the title displayed to customers at checkout
- Checkout description an additional description shown to the customer at checkout when Partial.ly is selected
The following options allow you to include, exclude, or customize the Partial.ly widget on your PrestaShop shop.
- Show widget check this box to automatically include the Partial.ly widget on your product pages.
- Style choose different styles for the widget
- Title if using the "stacked" style, this will be the title text
- Body custom text for the widget. Leave blank for the default, dynamic text recommended
- Trigger text the text of the link generated to open the widget popup
- Popup additional details custom text to display at the top of the widget popup
Product Specific Options
You can also override the default Partial.ly settings for specific products. Navigate to the product details page in your PrestaShop admin, and the Partial.ly settings will be at the bottom of the Options tab.
Check the Disable for Partial.ly checkbox to not display the widget on that product page (if the widget is enabled), and to not allow the Partial.ly payment method at checkout if this product is in the cart.
Change the Custom offer dropdown to use a different offer for payment plans created with this product.
- configure a payment plan minimum
- configure a payment plan maximum
- product specific offers
- disable specific products
- translations to de, es, fr, it, and pt
- updates to work with PrestaShop 1.7.6
- original version