1. My payment method was lost, stolen or cancelled. How can I add a new payment method?
You can have as many payment methods as you'd like on your Partial.ly customer account
Login to your Partial.ly customer portal and select the payment methods section. Please see Adding and updating payment methods for more information.
2. I'm not happy with a purchase I made with Partial.ly. What can I do?
Please contact the merchant you purcahsed from. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Can I change the date of a scheduled installment?
Generally, we need approval from the merchant you purchsed from to change the date of a scheduled installment. But, if the date change request is within reason and the payment schedule terms the merchant has available, a Partial.ly employee can change the date of a scheduled installment.
4. Does Partial.ly accept PayPal?
No, Partial.ly does not accept PayPal at this time.
5. What payment methods does Partial.ly accept?
Partial.ly accepts all major credit and debit cards. Partial.ly also accepts ach bank transactions for payments to merchants located in the United States.
6. Can I cancel my payment plan after it has been opened?
You cannot cancel a payment plan after it has been opened. Partial.ly is not able to cancel payment plans or refund payments without approval from the merchant you purchased from.