The Woo Partial.ly plugin for WooCommerce allows you accept Partial.ly payment plans in your shop in a variety of customizable ways. To install it, go to your wordpress admin, then click plugins. Search for "Partial.ly" and install our plugin. You can also install it directly from Woo Partial.ly plugin listing.
After you have installed the plugin, you can find the settings by going to your wordpress admin, hovering over the WooCommerce link on the side menu, then clicking Settings. From the WooCommerce settings page, click the Checkout tab, this may be listed as Payments. Then the Partial.ly Payment Plans link at the top.
- Partial.ly API Key If you are using the Partial.ly gateway on your checkout, you need to get your API Key from your Partial.ly merchant portal and copy them here
- Partial.ly gateway enabled check this box to enable a Partial.ly payment plan option in your checkout
- Minimum order amount entering a value greater than 0 will cause the Partially payment option to be hidden if the order amount is less than the amount specified
- Maximum order amount entering a value greater than 0 will cause the Partially payment option to be hidden if the order amount is greater than the amount specified
- Title if the gateway is enabled, this is the title displayed to customers at checkout
- Description an additional description shown to the customer at checkout when Partial.ly is selected
- Partial.ly gateway API URL Generally does not need to be changed, unless you want to use our test environment
- Partial.ly gateway order status when a customer checks out with the Partial.ly payment method, orders will be set to this status after the payment plan is opened
- Partial.ly Offer ID this is the offer to use for all Partial.ly functionality: gateway, widget, and checkout button. Copy and paste the id from your Partial.ly merchant portal, or if you've connected your Partial.ly API select your offer from the dropdown list.
- Send product images to Partial.ly check this button to send product images to Partial.ly
Widget and Checkout button options
- Partial.ly widget enabled check this box to automatically include the Partial.ly widget on your product pages.
- Widget style choose different styles for the widget
- Widget title if using the "stacked" style, this will be the title text
- Widget body custom text for the widget. Leave blank for the default, dynamic text recommended
- Widget trigger text the text of the link generated to open the widget popup
- Widget popup details custom text to display at the top of the widget popup
- Widget checkout enabled include a Partial.ly checkout button in the widget popup
- Widget checkout button text text of the widget popup checkout button
- Partial.ly button on cart enable a Partial.ly checkout button on the cart page
- Partial.ly button on product pages include a Partial.ly checkout button on the product landing page
Product specific options
You can also override whether or not Partial.ly is available as a payment method for specific products, or use different offers for specific products. On the product details page, the following options will be available for Partial.ly:
Check the disable for Partial.ly checkbox, and any orders which contain this product will not display Partial.ly as a payment option at checkout.
Selecting a value for Partially offer will cause Partial.ly to use the selected offer if this product is in the order.