The Partial.ly plugin for WooCommerce allows you accept Partial.ly payment plans in your shop in a variety of customizable ways. To install it, go to your wordpress admin, then click plugins. Search for "Partial.ly" and install our plugin.
After you have installed the plugin, you can find the settings by going to your wordpress admin, hovering over the WooCommerce link on the side menu, then clicking Settings. From the WooCommerce settings page, click the Checkout tab, then the Partial.ly Payment Plans link at the top.
- Partial.ly API Key If you are using the Partial.ly gateway on your checkout, you need to get your API Key from your Partial.ly merchant portal and copy them here
- Partial.ly gateway enabled check this box to enable a Partial.ly payment plan option in your checkout
- Minimum order amount enter an amount here to only allow payment plans of at least a given amount
- Maximum order amount enter an amount here to only allow payment plans of less than a given amount
- Title if the gateway is enabled, this is the title displayed to customers at checkout
- Description an additional description shown to the customer at checkout when Partial.ly is selected
- Partial.ly gateway API URL Generally does not need to be changed, unless you want to use our test environment
- Partial.ly Offer ID this is the offer to use for all Partial.ly functionality: gateway, widget, and checkout button. Copy and paste the id from your Partial.ly merchant portal, or if you've connected your Partial.ly API select your offer from the dropdown list.
Widget and Checkout button options
- Partial.ly widget enabled check this box to automatically include the Partial.ly widget on your product pages.
- Widget style choose different styles for the widget
- Widget title if using the "stacked" style, this will be the title text
- Widget body custom text for the widget. Leave blank for the default, dynamic text recommended
- Widget trigger text the text of the link generated to open the widget popup
- Widget popup details custom text to display at the top of the widget popup
- Widget checkout enabled include a Partial.ly checkout button in the widget popup
- Widget checkout button text text of the widget popup checkout button
- Partial.ly button on cart enable a Partial.ly checkout button on the cart page
- Partial.ly button on product pages include a Partial.ly checkout button on the product landing page
Product Specific Options
You can also override the default Partial.ly settings for specific products. Navigate to the product details page in your WooCommerce admin, and the Partial.ly options will be in a box on the bottom right of the screen.
Check the Disable for Partial.ly checkbox to not display the widget on that product page (if the widget is enabled), and to not allow the Partial.ly payment method at checkout if this product is in the cart.
Change the Partial.ly offer dropdown to use a different offer for payment plans created with this product.