After you've connected your shopify account, be sure to check your Shopify Settings. They can help control how Partial.ly creates your Shopify orders.
To access Shopify Settings, log into partial.ly/login and go to Settings > Integrations > Shopify Settings.
Enter a value here to automatically tag orders created by Partial.ly. You can apply multiple tags by separating them with commas.
Inventory Behavior controls how Shopify will handle the inventory for orders created by Partial.ly.
- Do not claim inventory: The Shopify order will always be created, regardless of product inventory in stock. Inventory levels will not be deducted.
- Ignore the product's inventory policy and claim amounts no matter what: The Shopify order will always be created, regardless of product inventory in stock. Inventory levels will be deducted.
- Obey the product's inventory policy: The Shopify order will not be created if there is insufficient product inventory in stock for any products in the order. Inventory levels will be deducted after a successful order.
Do your Shopify products already include tax?
If taxes are included in your product prices, select 'All taxes are included in my prices'. Shopify will automatically add taxes to orders created by Partial.ly
Shopify Confirmation Emails
Select 'Send Shopify order confirmation' to have Shopify send an order confirmation to the customer. The customer will also recieve a confirmation email from Partial.ly. If you wish to disable Partial.ly emails, this can be done under Settings > Emails.
To receive a notification if an order fails to submit to Shopify, select 'Send me an email when payment plans fail to submit to Shopify'.
To accept Shopify discount codes with Partia.lly, select 'Enable Shopify discount codes in Partial.ly checkout'.
Customers will be able to enter discount codes configured in your Shopify account. Only fixed amount and percentage type discounts are currently supported.
Please note that we cannot support discount codes with all the restriction options that Shopify provides. If your discount code has any of the following restrictions, it won't work with Partially and the customer will receive an error message indicating the code is not supported.
- Buy X get Y, max uses per order
- Customer eligibility, specific groups of customers
- Customer eligibility, specific customers
- Applies to, specific collections
- Usage limits, limit to one user per customer
- Usage limits, limit number of times this discount can be used in total
Other Checkout Settings
You can also configure various options for Partial.ly checkout under Settings > Checkout.
If the products you are selling require shipping, be sure to select 'Require customer shipping addresses' . Otherwise, the creation of the Shopify order may fail if your shop is set to require shipping addresses. You can configure shipping zones and shipping rates under Settings > Shipping.
Have more questions?
Email us at email@example.com